Friday, February 29, 2008

BADASS DREAM!!!

Okay, last night, I had hands down, the most BADASS dream ever. OMG. It made me literally wake up, and be like "FUC YEAH!!"

The dream starts off with me with a friend of mine at a coffee shop in Berkeley. I'm chilling out, and I notice someone who looks VERY suspicious. So I follow him back to his place, and he goes into a gated apartment complex. Of course I can't go in.

So I go to a blue panel that shows a map of the area, and people in the area represented by orange dots. Then these TWO HUGE ORANGE DOTS appear on the screen. I know immediately these are monsters.

So I go to the top of a building, and this AWESOME metallic armor comes onto me. I then kill the Spider-like Monsters using lasers and rockets.

THAT is the definition of badass.

No comments: